Chat New Audi A2 Owner (2nd time) - Intro

andyvegas

Hello!

I am a 2nd time Audi A2 Owner, picking up my 52 plate Silver 1.6 FSI (SE?) on weekend. Fortunately I know the car's history as it belonged to my father who owned it for the past 3-4 years and upon buying a new (NEW) car he has no need for it so I jumped onto it as the garage offered him £900 for a 65K miles well looked after and always serviced car.... How could someone resist that offer as a 2nd car.

Why did he buy a A2 in the first instance - I bought one, a Black 02 car with 80k miles in 2010/11, lovely car openroof with the great stereo but I was the 6th or 7th owner and bought it for 2400 at the time but had nothing but electrical problems paying out 1K on it in 1st 6 months and with scatched alloys, clear collision damage (bumper looked a little off centre) I had to cut my losses and traded it in. But i loved it, as did my Father so bought one too.

Now his will be mine. :)

Anyhow, wanted to say hi and look forward to seeing you on roads.... Im picking it up from Norwich and driving it home to Stansted so if you see me on the road, do give me a wave (reg is YOL) and I hope to chat to some of you all soon. Here's hoping the car gives me a few years of motoring yet... if it runs nicely to 100/120K miles I will be happy.

Glad to be a part of A2OC!

Andy B

Welcome Andy. I too have rejoined the ranks recently; my second and our third in the household in total - though only one in the family at this time.

Infectious little cars as you already know and ever so easy to pick up the bug. Good to have you aboard and I wish you many years of happy motoring. Good to be buying a car with known history too.

Look forward to seeing some pictures and crossing paths at a forthcoming social. Check out the calendar - there are many dates planned for this year already.

Cheers,

Darren

Evening. Thanks so much for your reply. That is very kind of you and would not be a bad idea if that would not be inconvenient for you some time. Happy to drop you some pennies for your help too.

Can't wait to get my A2 on weekend and taking for a spin.

Hi Andy welcome!
If you are passing Peterborough, i can give your new A2 a free health check with vcds if you think there are a few things that may need looking at.

Welcome Andy. I too have rejoined the ranks recently; my second and our third in the household in total - though only one in the family at this time.

Infectious little cars as you already know and ever so easy to pick up the bug. Good to have you aboard and I wish you many years of happy motoring. Good to be buying a car with known history too.

Look forward to seeing some pictures and crossing paths at a forthcoming social. Check out the calendar - there are many dates planned for this year already.

Cheers,

Darren

Thanks Darren. Indeed I hope so too and already looking at a couple of potential dates. Be good to see a few cars and get a few ideas whilst sharing in the appreciation for the A2.

Back