New key cutting...

Vanders

Has anyone had a new key cut? If
So who did you use?
When I bought the car it only came with one key and I’d obviously like a spare...

Evening,

There is a reliable seller on eBay who I have used a few times. I’ll add a link to his listings here shortly.

Standard AF CCCU Fob, ID48 chip and blade

Newer style AF CCCU fob, ID48 chip and blade

Standard Q CCCU fob, ID48 chip and blade

Just a replacement blade.

All you need to do is take a picture of your blade and add it to the message area when you go through checkout.

He also supplies the key fobs complete and looking new. I have recently purchased 2 of the newer style (220k) fobs and they programmed perfectly to my AF CCCU.

Matching/pairing new fobs and new ID48 Immobiliser transponder chip is well documented on here and is actually quite easy. You’ll of course need VCDS for the programming, but first you’ll need to know the Secret Key Code (SKC) from your car to program the ID84 chip. There are quite a few members with the ability to do this for you FOC. Please do not pay someone to do it for you as you and someone in here will do it FOC and certainly don't go to the Dealers and you’ll pay heavily. If you was passing Coalville I’d do this for you in 5 minutes FOC.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
@Birchall did mine for me had to visit him for the coding to be done.

Attachments

• D3BEB8A6-8EF7-4C48-96CC-C61D8375BC7E.jpeg
    D3BEB8A6-8EF7-4C48-96CC-C61D8375BC7E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 159
Back