New member in Essex

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Hi all, just thought it was about time I joined as a member, I have been an A2 owner for around four years now but just never got round to joining! The forum has been invaluable over the years for doing repairs and general info, many thanks to all the posts
I have some SE 16" wheels to sell too and as soon as they are back from being refurbed they will be having new winter tyres put on! Hopefully not too late for another club member to benefit whilst the weather is still pants!! Watch this space! All the best for now.

Hi and WELCOME,

It is good to have you on board!!

We do like to see pictures of your A2 if you have any.

We would all like to see you at our socials too if you can make it.

Looing forward to your questions etc.

Have fun

Steve B

Hi and welcome to A2oc looks like there are a getting more and more of us in essex now. As steve has said be great to see you at a social so keep an eye on the socials section. cheers mike

Thanks for the reply so quickly, this is all new to me so apologies if I take my time! I do have some pics which I need to drag from my previous phone so again watch this space!
Cheers

Thanks for the reply so quickly, this is all new to me so apologies if I take my time! I do have some pics which I need to drag from my previous phone so again watch this space!
Cheers
No need to apologise, we are very informal and just interested.

Steve B

Hi Mike, go on the Essex boys, like you say there seems to be more and more A2s about lately, I'm in Leigh on Sea and can vouch for plenty of A2 spotted locally since buying mine 4 years ago, I would love to come to a social so will check the dates! AITP is definitely one I would like to try this year as never been before,
All the best Jeff

Welcome Jeff, more power to Essex! Like you, I see plenty of A2s knocking around my local area but have yet to find out if any on here are owners of them.

Hi also in essex and welcome, I'm new aswell recently got a 1.6 sport in blue, will come to any essex meets be good see some more A2's

Hi also in essex and welcome, I'm new aswell recently got a 1.6 sport in blue, will come to any essex meets be good see some more A2's

Thanks guys, mine is cobalt blue, 1.4 Tdi Se great colour I think!
Still to update my status for all to see so will do asap!!

Back