New Member Introduction

JIGSAW

Banned
Just thought id say Hi to all the members hear as just purchased an A2 as my trusty jtd got writen off after 10yrs of trouble free motoring, Ive always loved the look of the A2's and the delear i was looking round had one tucked up the back, took her for a test drive and was hooked on how light and well she handled and now a new owner, shes not in too bad a nick with a few scratches hear n there and few bits of broken trim from a previous clueless muppet owner by the looks of things, but all in all drives straight and seems mechanically sound, im taking her back tomorrow as booked in for a major service, all filers , plugs cam belts ect so fingers crossed it will be trouble free motoring.

Ive been googling about doing some research and kept arriving at your owners club and found it a great source of advice and help so i joined and hopefully become active and join in with future club avents

Welcome to a helpful and friendly club. The AITP event today was brilliant and you would have really enjoyed it !. Please post some pictures of your car as and when (its sort of customary) and we like photo,s !.
Ta
Dave
:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the club... not a day has gone by in the 10 months I've owned mine that I've regretted buy it.

Most bits are DIY friendly and you will be surprised just how much there is. There are a few areas that require the professional touch. But again... there aren't that many.

Enjoy the car and again, welcome.

Joey

y thankyou both and yes i will up some pic's at somepoint this week, she's my avitar profile pic, only one ive got at the moment ile give her a wash at some point and take a few, ive always been hands on when it comes to my cars n bikes and once the warrentys are up ive always done all my own maintenance and ive many friends in the motor trade to aquire beg n borrow specailist tools from, so with all the advice and guides ive read through so far hear things are looking good.

i did read a2sumo's post last night as it goes but had family commitments today with the kids and stuff so too short a notice but great looking through all the pic's you members have put up already from todays event and looking forward to getting more involed where i can.

Gary

Back