New member...new owner!

P

Paul Dennis

Hello all. I want to introduce myself and say that I have just returned from a visit to my local Audi dealer having purchased a 'new' Audi A2 1.4Tdi SE. It is a 05 plate (registered March 2005) with just 6000 miles. I was delighted and surprised to still be able to find a near new car and am now looking forward to many years of reliable, frugal motoring!

welcome Paul and good choice lets hope all goes well for you. If you have any questions just post them on the forum and i am sure there will be members out there who will have the answers.
You can post your adventures on here too if you wish like to know how the car is going.
All the best for the future

Welcome Paul,

A great choice on a great car!!:D [Sounds like you have got yourself a nice example].

Allow yourself several hours extra on collection day though!! Once you have had your first drive, you will want to keep that grin plastered to your face all day long and will no doubt find yourself covering many extra miles. [I know I did; LOL!!].

Many years of happy motoring!!

Regards,

Darren:cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to keep all informed of progress.

I can't understand why Audi have stopped making this remarkable car. It surely must be the future direction of motoring. My guess is that with all the technology, aluminium space frame and body they were taking a big loss on each one sold!

Audi were making a loss on every A2 sold. It was only meant to be a concept car I believe but went into production. They cost lots to make and Audi could not sell them at the price required to make a profit. Dont think there will be other cars made out of aluminuim as the costs are too great

Back