New Member Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MunkStar

Hi,

I will start with apologies for asking questions which have already been covered but if anyone has some nice simple answer to what I am going to ask if would be greatly appreciated.

Cruise control, presuming the wiring is in place all I need to do if purchase the stick from somewhere gets it plugged into the steering wheel and enable it in the cars computer?

Fog light kit, I popped into my local Audi garage today and they said there was no relay required for it and the wiring should be in place. So all I need to do is fit the lights into the bumper and change the switch inside. Does anyone have a clue, or done this themselves?

Adding a chip, plug in one or having it chipped. Plug in one, said I could get about 20bhp, and another 7 if I enable it. Or chipping seems to give about and extra 30bhp. The latter is cheaper and removable when I go to service, hence is this one preferable? Any experiences anyone?

Oh and btw, what a great site. Keep up the good work.

John [8D]

cheers buddy, i shall go of and have a read of those links. :>

A2 Sport, Dolphin Grey, Bose, Red leather, Climate, Open Sky.

Hi John,

You dont live in Telford do you? An A2, exactly same spec as yours has recently appeared in my estate - would be spooky if it was you.

Kaine

Cheers guys.
Nope sorry i dont live in Telford Kaine, but i do agree it would of been very spooky if it had of been me!

A2 Sport, Dolphin Grey, Bose, Red leather, Climate, Open Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back