I just wanted to say hi to all my fellow A2 members. Ive always coveted this car but never thought id be able to afford one. They just look so stylish and compact. Is it true that this is the only car that Audi havent really evolved shape wise??? its unique and a head turner and im grateful to my mate for giving me the chance to own one after he moved onto a merc kompressor.
Its not perfect by any means. A scratch here and a scratch there and a few scuffs but do you know what , its mine and i love it to bits.
Ive had a lot of cars in my life but nothing that has captured my imagination like this car.
What a great website this is too.
Thanks for having me.
She's a 1.4 petrol SE in metallic green. 116,789 on the clock. Creamy brown leather interior. But missing a parcel shelf , lol , oh well you cant have it all!!!

Kwesiowusu

Not been here very long myself but v.glad i chose the A2 and joined this club. Welcome!

its mine and i love it to bits.
Kwesiowusu

Exactly! Was thinking about this today, actually - the A2 is one of comparatively few cars on the road that (for me) that makes you proud to own it; i get excited by the mere fact that I own this car! There genuinely arent many others that I can see myself saying that about (I'm thinking something like a RS4 B7 or E34 M5 or RS2 would do it for me though! :rolleyes:)

Thanks to everyone for their welcomes
just wanted to add how grateful I am for Sarge786 for his help with my A2.
So helpful and a really nice guy too.
Thank you Sarge.

Back