New number and new plates

glock17

Some time ago I passed a Rolls that had the number UZ1.
As a keen shooter that appealed to me and I spent most of last year looking at cars with CZ in their plate hoping to find a CZ75 (A Czech made pistol which I prefer over the Glock).
Having recently traded in my last Glock (a 35 in .40cal) for a second CZ the hunt had intensified. Thanks to a contact at our DVA I was able to get the previously unreleased BCZ75 put out to tender, which I won.

Somebody previously posted http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/ for their plates and the pressed alloys do look good (the road legal ones).

Has anybody got them?
Any experience of dealing with this company?
When I first got and re-registered the Pink Panzer I had planned to screw on the plates but one of the rears refused to catch on anything. I'm going to have to try and get it this time!

Cheers

glock17

Last edited:
Yes, Phil is correct - I have got Dubmeister plates on Tank and they are superb. The only difference you may have in your order process is delivery over a stretch of water, but apart from that, I can thoroughly recommend their products and service - go for it and don't forget the plate holder you'll need too (2 of).

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks Mike.

I've just ordered a set along with holders; £6.90 postage.

One of the few companies who recognise we are part of the UK and don't rip us off with courier charges!

Cheers

glock17

I have a set of the Dubmeister plates courtesy of Mike and they look great. I bought his old private number and he kindly threw in the plates as well. I use a standard set day to day to keep the boys in blue onside as the numbers on the aluminium ones are purposefully mis-spaced and theres European style decals in the middle that could draw attention. I'll be sporting them at the Scottish Cruise though!

Last edited:
Back