Chat New Owner in Chichester

Hello everybody, today I picked up my new Audi A2 1.4 TDI SE. Really pleased with it, has a couple of rough edges but generally a really sound car. Great to see that there is an active forum for these really special cars and I look forward to being part of this community. Are there many members in the West Sussex/ Hampshire area?

https://flic.kr/p/LmEiAD

Hi

Welcome to the A2 owners club.

Yes this is a very active, friendly club.

I have sent you a pm (private message) containing lots of useful information about the club.*

You can access this by clicking on the word 'Notifications' at the very top of this page.**

It looks like this if you are viewing in the desktop site

db4eo.jpg

Or by clicking on the envelope symbol if you are using tapatalk

5o8bhu.jpg

I hope you find it a friendly place to be with lots of useful information.*

Best wishes

Steve

(A2Steve) Member relations*

Hi Ian and welcome to a friendly and helpful club. The Tdi Se is a wise choice ....they are a great car and can become very addictive !.
Cheers

Dave. :)

Hi and congrats on the purchase.. Welcome aboard.. Im sure you will have no issue with any help and advice on here and dare I say any parts you may need help to source.. Have the two tdis in our household and both are great..

Thanks very much for the welcome and info, I can see the car could get addictive. Plenty of great inspiration of what I could do with it on this site although I wasn't necessarily looking for a project car, just a practical 2nd car that had a little something about it. This is my third Audi, 20 years ago I had a 100 Sport and then more recently the type 44 bug itched again and I bought a 100 Turbo quattro that has now moved on. If the right 200 came along at the right percent it would be hard to resist!

Last edited:
Welcome to the fold Ian. As others have said, the A2 is a hidden gem and a car that really does tug at the heart.

Plenty of good, knowledgable and friendly folk on here and an abundance of information and how to guides. There is also an excellent social scene, with the next event taking place at Duxford in September. Check out the calendar and socials section for more details.

Cheers,

Darren

Hi Ian... Dont talk to me about these being addictive... I was bitten when a good friend Robin took me out for a little trip in his.. Since then we bought my partners and that was followed with one for me.. Practical and fun with bags of character.. Zip

Back