new owner possibly tommorow morning

mitch

hi, i'm mitch from newcastle i've found a1.4 tdi local that has been category d declared due to being keyed down both side's,passenger wing has a scrape on the arch it's unrepaired so i at least know it's nothing structural, i'm going back to get it tomorrow morning, i've been into vag car's for 20 year's and had a car featured and on the cover of performance volkswagen, the a2 is to be a daily car whilst i rebuild my 1980 mk1 golf, allthough as most thing's i get it will not stay standard for long. :eek:

thank's i'm not new to the 1.4 tdi engine having previously had a vw lupo 1.4tdi sport and buying my dad a 1.4 tdi fabia estate, great little thing's.

OK mitch and welcome.
What's the weather like your side of the river?
Good independent VW/Audi garage in Meadowfield if needed.

Hi Mitch, I reckon I know who you are :)
If your plans for the A2 are anything like what you achieved with the 3L then its going to be interesting ...

Hi mitch welcome to the a2 site xxx realy pleased you have gone for a2 £30 tax year and realy good on fuel .If you fancy coming to my vegetarian Barbecue that would be realy cool do let me know i will send you my post code so you can drive up on a night save diesel beating all the traffic looking forward to meeting happy 2013 ...:)

Back