New Owners

Peter Markham

A2OC Donor
Hello All
I have been "lurking" on the Forum for about 6 months and the shared knowledge has helped me in deciding which options I wanted for my A2. I recently brought a 2001 TDI 75hp with Climate, Symphony, DIS with FSH, 59k miles and one lady owner. Having read the glowing reports for Stealth on the forum we took our new baby to them. They did a service, cambelt, front wheel bearings, disks, pads, wheel alighment , and oil filler tube.
We are delighted she drives like a new car, can't wait for a Vince remap, cruise, and 0.695 top gear.
The A2 has replaced our much loved 2001 162k TDI Passet which in the 30k miles we owned it gave 49.4 mpg. We are hoping for better fuel mileage a more interesting drive and better looking car!
The first trip of 75 miles on mostly A roads with a -9c start gave 62mpg on the DIS so it's looking good.
This is a great forum thanks to all the posters.
Peter

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the A2oc and A2 ownership. It sounds like you have found yourself a lovely A2:)

It would be great to see you at a Social. They are a great day out and a good opentunity to meet some great people.

Cheers

David

Welcome to the forum and ownership of the A2. I'm just approaching my 5th year and strange that joined the forum after i had already bought my A2 but did use the forum in deciding which one i wanted.

If you think you car drive different after the service wait till you get the remap done

Phil

Back