Newbie here !!!

Hi all

im mike, ive just purchaced a A2 this weekend, as i loved my 1.4 fabia, i purchaced theis x reg a2 1.4 se with 80k on the clock, the drive home was a dream, sweet as you like, but this morning i have a shed load of problems

i thought the audi would be better than my little fabia, and after just owning it for 12 hours broke down
some sort of witchcraft, the angle sensor went and the abs light flagged up, i had a brand new one we purchaced for a friends car but didnt fit as he managed to get it calibrated
the steering was solid i needed to be like samson in order to steer

ive fitted this only to get a 0778 code for the bloody sensor, ive tryed resetting the code with a code reader only to have it come back on straigh away as soon as i get over 20 miles an hour

i think it may need calibration, if there is anyone in the hinckley or leicester ares that can help !!!

ive borrowed a mates vag-com lead but he only has the shareware virsion of the software so cant calibrate it

its also spitting out oil all over the engine bay and throwing a manifold pressure fault

dont know what that is?

so far it looks bad.....

wish i had kept hold of my SKODA ! same year had just under 190k but went like a rocket and smoth as you like

im going to post this problem in the other forum pages but this is just a introduction to me, so HI all

Mike

Back