Newbie looking for an A2

RobinS

Hi there,

I've decided an A2 would be an interesting addition and give me something to run about in when I really do not need V8 power.

So I am on the look out for an A2 diesel, must have climate control as a minimum and preferably leather interior. Obviously any other extras are an added bonus such as Bose and the Open Sky roof.

Lower mileage the better, preferably under 90k unless the car is exceptional.

From my initial reading on here I gather Stealth Racing are well thought of? Which is handy as they are only 8 miles from where I live and I also have a close friend (and business partner) who has many years VAG experience.

I look forward to finding my way around on here and finding the right car.

Kind regards,

Robin

Last edited:
Hi there,

I've decided an A2 would be an interesting addition and give me something to run about in when I really do not need V8 power.

So I am on the look out for an A2 diesel, must have climate control as a minimum and preferably leather interior. Obviously any other extras are an added bonus such as Bose and the Open Sky roof.

Lower mileage the better, preferably under 90k unless the car is exceptional.

From my initial reading on here I gather Stealth Racing are well thought of? Which is handy as they are only 8 miles from where I live and I also have a close friend (and business partner) who has many years VAG experience.

I look forward to finding my way around on here and finding the right car.

Kind regards,

Robin

Hi Robin.
Welcome to the club. I think your best bet would be ebay as I recently bought my 05 A2 1.4TDI from there. Ebony black with leather interior. I'm loving it so far and it had 92000 miles on the clock. Since I've took ownership on February 24th I've clocked almost 4000 miles with no problems to date.
Regarding Stealth racing I'm planning a visit in the not too distant future to have a taller 5th gear fitted. I've heard from other members that they're pretty damned good. Where are they based?

Cheers

Danilo

Hi Robin.
Welcome to the club. I think your best bet would be ebay as I recently bought my 05 A2 1.4TDI from there. Ebony black with leather interior. I'm loving it so far and it had 92000 miles on the clock. Since I've took ownership on February 24th I've clocked almost 4000 miles with no problems to date.
Regarding Stealth racing I'm planning a visit in the not too distant future to have a taller 5th gear fitted. I've heard from other members that they're pretty damned good. Where are they based?

They are based in Southam, Warwickshire and I am just a few miles over the border in Northamptonshire.

Back