Information Newbie

Morning all,

I am new to A2OC and am looking to purchase an A2 for my partner.

She has just sold her current car so is on the lookout for an A2. Pretty rare by the look of things!

She has a budget of £7k possibly £8k for the right car.

I will put up a thread in the wanted section.

Cheers, Warren :)

A warm welcome to a great owners club Warren. Thats's quite a healthy budget for an A2, so you should be able to secure a late low mileage example with some optional extras if that's important to you. I'd recommend that you try and avoid cars at main dealers unless its a 'must have' gem. They tend to be around 20 - 25% overpriced. If you can be patient, nice ones do appear on Autotrader and Pistonheads. The best of these usually find their way onto our spotted forum.

Good luck finding one that meets your needs and wants. :D

A warm welcome to a great owners club Warren. Thats's quite a healthy budget for an A2, so you should be able to secure a late low mileage example with some optional extras if that's important to you. I'd recommend that you try and avoid cars at main dealers unless its a 'must have' gem. They tend to be around 20 - 25% overpriced. If you can be patient, nice ones do appear on Autotrader and Pistonheads. The best of these usually find their way onto our spotted forum.

Good luck finding one that meets your needs and wants. :D

Thanks for the tips. We are definatly looking at a private sale and are luckily we are in no rush to purchase one.

We have scanned autotrader and pistonheads but none have really caught our eye yet. Hopefully one will come up. I will also keep my eye on the 'selling' forum.

Back