Newby

Cpt Shed

Hello to all, just bought a 2002 1.6fsi se, its an accident repairable car just needs a bumper, rear light and tailgate.
Being a cat d I dont have the service book, how do I find the paint code?
Also power steering isnt working, will look into that asap.
I'm sure that there will be many more questions, so be prepared lol
ATB
Nige

Hello and welcome... its good to hear that you are saving this car, well done !. We will try and help with any questions you may have and there are members who will be able to help with parts.

The paint code should be on a white sticker which can be found around the battery carpet cover area in the boot.

Cheers
Dave:)

Thanks Dave, I bought it as it was a fair price and only 63k on it and I fancied the 1.6. I have the battery on charge as the car has been stood for a while, there was so much mud on it you'd be forgiven for thinking it had been recovered from a swamp lol.
Look forward to getting it on the road.
Nige

Hi Nige welcome to the forum. A2Steve and Me are breaking A2's and have lots of parts. I should have a tailgate, rear bumper bar, rear lights etc. I think A2Steve is closer to you though.

Let me know.

If you can't tell colour then you can always give local Audi dealer a call and they can tell you from the number plate or chassis number.

Sarge

Back