Newly acquired a2 tdi 27k 1 owner from new

Car is now finished it’s a base model Tdi one owner from new ..castle red example I recently acquired ..full history car ..and yes 27k only non aircon
Steel wheels with brand new genuine Audi wheel trims replacements I obtained from Germany 1/2 price from UK ..i had some paint done as the elderly lady had very lightly scuffed the paint no dents luckily ..top notch job ..big thanks to Steve for organising that ..I’ve fitted new fuel switch (door pillar) new disc brakes new drop links & one broken front spring n/side off side was done several years ago ..drives like new mint inside now ..and all steel work underneath coated in clear wax oil it’s as of today tucked away in my mother’s garage for a year or more and will be for sale sooner or later no doubt ..as we have two on the go ..meant to add two castle red newly painted mirror covers will be with me shortly to replace them black scuffed ones on the car .Big thanks to Steve on letting me have this one top top honest man ..?
8D25D85F-7E75-4D9B-95AC-3AC2C5CCD8F5.jpeg

Attachments

• E9D96B37-7763-4E8A-8073-812CEA20A808.jpeg
    E9D96B37-7763-4E8A-8073-812CEA20A808.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 238
  • C2DB52F4-602C-4D8A-882A-79C0605EC3B5.jpeg
    C2DB52F4-602C-4D8A-882A-79C0605EC3B5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Yes it really was that situation we all hope for, a phonecall from an old lady giving up driving having owned it from new. Serviced every year without fail. I’m glad I sold it to you Paul, was a pleasure to deal with you and you took it that extra mile to make it the pristine example it looks here. Quite possibly the lowest mileage TDI A2 in the country?

Yes it really was that situation we all hope for, a phonecall from an old lady giving up driving having owned it from new. Serviced every year without fail. I’m glad I sold it to you Paul, was a pleasure to deal with you and you took it that extra mile to make it the pristine example it looks here. Quite possibly the lowest mileage A2 in the country?
? excepted!

Thanks one and all I just wished ide taken a load more pics lovely day all turning wet tomorrow onwards so timed it just right to get it put away it does have the false boot floor and a spare wheel included..?

I have bought these new pepperpot wheels and nokian summer tyres to go on the car for summer use with the option of the steel set on the car fitted with winter tyres a great package ..Still waiting for all the
530A0668-CA1B-40AC-8BF2-607C10BBEDD5.jpeg
bills to come in ...then I will work out a price on it ..it won’t be cheap that’s for sure ..but someone will have a virtually new car ..when I decide to sell .Cambelt was done in 2014 and it’s only done 2k since then so new Cambelt kit and waterpump is another job that will be done on age ..

Last edited:
Like it. All pepperpots I have seen have been in silver paint from factory, but these seem more shiny, was this a factory option or modified afterwards?

Like it. All pepperpots I have seen have been in silver paint from factory, but these seem more shiny, was this a factory option or modified afterwards?

This is a polished one, they did so these as a factory option I’m sure I’ve seen a part number for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were a modified restored set sprayed satin black then machine polished out faces and then lacquered ..so insides of holes are satin black picks up on black base model trim door handles etc ? ...

Back