Next Social?

Dear All,

I had other plans which meant I was unable to make the last social :mad:but I would like to meet some other owners (as there are not very many of use out there!:D)

Does anyone know when and where the next social will be?:)

Regards,

heidi987321

Without wanting to steal the thunder from the social secs., the next meeting will be in and around the Cambridge area and in the second half of July.

It might be a camp-a-thon, it might not, but we've got an extension ordered, 'cos we found our black n silver nylon mansion a little pokey!!

Cheers,

Mike

I will try to keep it clear

Not sure about the camping as I haven't been since I was 10!!

But who knows? do they have on suites?

OOOOHHHH!! You are the one to watch put up a tent I hear!!

If you can pass on any tips, as I would not like to step on your toes as a master tent builder. lol

I dont think im the right person to ask about tent tips ;)

The 3 second popup tents are good ones to buy.

Hi all
First of all - many thanks for a really informative forum! I read many posts before buying my new baby last week.

I purchased a low mileage 2005 TDI 90 in cherry red from the audi approved scheme. I drove an 800 mile round trip to pick her up - the 400 miles back home brought a real smile to my face - even with Friday traffic. I've owned her for a week now and think I made a great decision.

Unfortunately, I paid the audi dealer to fit cruise before collection - before finding out about the Skipton cheaper option! :( However, after moving from a large german saloon with auto and cruise, I really needed to add cruise to the A2 and don't regret spending the cash on this retro-fit.

My wife has owned a TDI 75 (black SE, open sky) for several years now, so I was already familiar with these cars. So we now have two A2s on the drive.

I'd really love the opportunity to meet up with other owners - so looking forward to any group socials (or mini-events here in the North West).

If the dates for said social are between the 18th and 25 of july im sorry but i,ll be away on my first ever family holiday abroad:).
But would love to meet up with other owners and have a beer or ten.

Dates for the next round of socials have yet to be set in stone, but I'll be catching up with Chris when he and Marie are back off holiday in a week from now to start sorting things out :)

There should be 4 more in 2008 including ADI (for which I won't be able to make it this year :( )

Back