North Sea Coast, Bremerhaven, 8 / 15 Sept

BUMP!

This got fixed to the 8th Sept. We will meet in Bremerhaven and drive up the Weser, before taking one of the ferries across - hopefully filling the whole thing with A2s :)

I will probably be driving down from Stockholm on the 7th - Silja Helsinki-Stockholm 6th, in Stockholm at 0900 in the morning - through the 'pings and down to Helsingborg, then through to Hamburg.

If anyone's interested in joining us, you are more than welcome; it's an excuse to see the Marshes and meet the other cool people who drive an A2.

Just that there'll be a couple more languages around ;)

If you want more details send me a PN.

Bret

Hi Bret, I would have loved to have been able to make this, but sadly I'll be in Spain on that date. It'd good to get the two clubs hooked up at some point. One day we'll get over 100 A2s together at once! Perhaps we should talk to our Audi contacts to see if we can get a global gathering together at Audi for the launch of the A1 in a couple of years.

Ben

we've now got just under 30 A2s lined up - more are welcome! i'll get something translated for the swedes and norwegians ;)

We're looking to beat the present German record of 35 A2s in one place at one time by a significant margin, i.e. heading towards 50.

Bret

Back