Not so much of an introduction...

GrayB

...but more of a reaquaintance, having not visited the forum for quite a while. We still have the 2001 TDI 75 SE that we bought in 2004. It's now done 138,000 miles - mostly trouble free in recent years. My other half still complains bitterly about the ride quality (even with Koni FSDs), so some things never change...

We talk about what might replace it sometimes, but it is hard to see it going any time soon. Unless I get fed up of complaints about it's ride ;)

Welcome back to the friendly wee Audi club. It's great to see some of the original members and owners back on the forum .that's GrayB and Kaine within 24 hours.

Who's next :cool:

How do too; make that three Murdo. :)

Sadly no longer an A2 owner; miss the car and the forum/people. Will be posting some items in the selling section in due course. Hope everyone is keeping well.

Darren

How do too; make that three Murdo. :)

Sadly no longer an A2 owner; miss the car and the forum/people. Will be posting some items in the selling section in due course. Hope everyone is keeping well.

Darren

Blimey. I'm on nostalgia overload here. Sorry you've not got the car anymore mate. Last time you posted was about the horrendous rust on your FSD which was a fantastic heads up. Hope Di and the kids are ok. Do you still keep in touch with Chris ?

what replaced your A2's?

(Sorry to everyone for this public PM! !!!

Sorry to thread jack GrayB.

Family are all well thanks mate; hope yours are too. Haven't seen Chris and family for a few years; life overtaking best of intentions regrettably.

Car history for me since the A2: BMW M-Sport 325D, Nissan Juke 1.6 DIG-T (190bhp wolf), Mazda 6 Gen 3 Sport-Nav 2.0 petrol
Di: inherited my A2 (having px'ed hers for the 3 series BM) and now has my Juke.

So wish I had kept my A2. Looking back at her she was pristine in my ownership - nostalgia indeed.

Had the A3 and A2 when we last spoke. Since had another A3 then Q5 now a Skoda Octavia VRS estate.

Still got the A2 though. That'll be here when I'm gone I hope !

Get another one Darren. I've been all over, but back into A2s now. Have two of them!

I've missed the ADI dinners too!

Al

Get another one Darren. I've been all over, but back into A2s now. Have two of them!

I've missed the ADI dinners too!

Al

Great to see you back in the A2 fold Al. Have you parted with the VR6?

Wish I still had my 2; perhaps in the future. Still nursing the ADI hangover from our post dinner drinks with Ian... :p

A2 Oct-15.jpgA photo taken recently (unwashed!)

Back