Odometer and DSI metric conversion

67boris

A2OC Donor
Hi Everyone,

After nearly two years of A2 ownership, I learned a lot from the club members, but there is one thing i'd like to do to make my life easier here in Cypris. I imported the car from UK, and it is in imperial (mpg, miles etc.).

Does anyone know what is needed (code or something else) to covert it to metric (kph, l/100km).:confused:

I have searched for the info, but no luck so far.

Regards,

Boris

DIS should be changeable in software. Try - in Vag-Com - control unit 17, function 07, the third digit - try 8. See de.openobd.org for more info.

Bret

Thanks Bretti,

It worked fine, as you suggested, changed third digit from original 4 to 8. Now I get kms and l/100km figures. Odometer and trip have changed to kkm as well.

If I could trouble you with one more thing, recently had Central Convenience Unit repaired by Lau and it is working fine. In the process of installing it I lost the settings for the remote key. Tried to relearn the key, but it's not working. Also in module 46, adaptation channel 21 which was visible before, now there is no access. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Boris

Back