Oil filler pipe AMF TDI

damadgeruk

A2OC Donor
Morning all, I'm looking for the oil filler pipe for an AMF TDI, part 8Z0115302H (I believe is correct). They are available from TPS and other though I've yet to locate one under £120. Any tips on locating a better price or repairing it?
Obligatory car pic...
IMG_20220425_093326.jpg

Morning all, I'm looking for the oil filler pipe for an AMF TDI, part 8Z0115302H (I believe is correct). They are available from TPS and other though I've yet to locate one under £120. Any tips on locating a better price or repairing it?
Obligatory car pic...

I'm in the same boat .. and have seen the same prices (!) .. where has yours broken?

Mine appeared to have been given a previous repair with a bit of aquarium pipe inside the corrugated outer, which was novel..

Unless its damaged where it meets the sump then i'd be tempted to repair the original with some silicone tubing of the same diameter. There's nothing special about the part really.

Lovely collection there David, who's learning to drive, surely neither of yours are now old enough to learn?

I'm in the same boat .. and have seen the same prices (!) .. where has yours broken?

Mine appeared to have been given a previous repair with a bit of aquarium pipe inside the corrugated outer, which was novel..
Sorry, question was for another member. I don't know where the damage was.

Back