Chat Oops... I did it again......

Sarge

A2OC Donor
Can you spot the 'yet another' new addition? :) I feel I need another award for having this many A2's...lol :)

20151121_153939.jpg20151121_154010.jpg20151121_154021.jpg20151121_155658.jpg

Nasra (wifey), is going to throttle me when she gets back from her trip in just under 4 weeks, time to get me finger out and do something! ;)

Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like youl have enough A2's to start your own dealership soon, I must say how well they all look lined up in your drive and a few more and youl have every colour available too by the looks of things....

can i ask if there all runners your fixing up ,maybe breaking for spares or do you just have one for every day of the week to drive and keep everyone guessing which one youl turn up in today ;)

Wow, what an amazing collection. Bar the A4 (sorry), I would love all those cars.

I've had 3 CRX's at once. Do you have trade insurance policy? That's the way to go with so many cars.

Wow, what an amazing collection. Bar the A4 (sorry), I would love all those cars.

I've had 3 CRX's at once. Do you have trade insurance policy? That's the way to go with so many cars.

No I haven't as it goes, was speaking to someone about that.

hmm, I think I need to talk to you about my plan for half an A2... will send a PM. Nice collection!

- Bret

OK Bret :)

Beautiful,Sprint Blue I believe.
All the looks of an RS4,prices vary Hugely.
want one when I grow up,preferably in this Blue.

Roy

Hi Roy, yes it is Sprint Blue, I've fitted R8 flat bottom steering wheel and few other electronics bits like SDS and Cruise control, now it is fully loaded with every option, only need a matching arm rest to help my condition and that's it. Under hood and body is 100% standard. Like you said All the looks (I would say better) and a lot of go, but with less consumption and insurance of the RS4. Also very rare, one of only 250 and mines probably the best example around with 44k on it! :)

Only saw 2 at AITP and they were heavily modded/personalised, and both had over 145k on them.

Sarge

Oh dear Sarge, you'll be in so much trouble when she returns ;)

I know! the weather is on her side too! its bloody cold to be out there, especially for me! :eek:

Still, got a mate coming round to finish off the scrapper and hopefully will get one of the spaces back later this week :)

Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Back