Open sky issue

irfan a8

Hi guys, I have 2 tdi's both under 10 years old one has working open sky the other does not close without assistance. A) the non working open sky has full service but not audi all the way could I potentially get it fixed still under the warranty system or Germany still?
B) could the working roof be swapped with the non working one?

Your help and advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Irfan

Hi guys, I have 2 tdi's both under 10 years old one has working open sky the other does not close without assistance. A) the non working open sky has full service but not audi all the way could I potentially get it fixed still under the warranty system or Germany still?

Talk to Worthing Audi ASAP, and not any other Audi dealer. You will certainly need to get your next big service done there before they'd say yes. If they say no, then try Rinner.

B) could the working roof be swapped with the non working one?

Nope

Thanks mike I will try both avenues. Did you have a similar issue? Were Worthing audi helpful with this situation?

Thanks mike I will try both avenues. Did you have a similar issue? Were Worthing audi helpful with this situation?

Nope, the opensky was replaced by the previous owner of my car (cost nearly 2 grand!!). I was going by the experiences of people in the thread which Spike has linked to. Audi dealers other than the two listed usually seem to refuse the warranty claim, or in the few cases where it was accepted, they make a mess of it.

Back