Ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saj

I have ordered my new car, my first A2 and my first post on this forum car arrives in mid July.

A2 1.4 TDi Sport with most extras

Saj

Hi Saj, welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nicely spec car. Look forward to seeing some photos...

[img=left]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adriancharles/a2ade.gif[/img=left]Ade
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
UK Owners Page 24
s.gif
My Home Page
s.gif
Mail me

Audi A2 1.4SE (2003): Azure Blue
s.gif
Build Wk40/2002
Factory fit: OpenSky
s.gif
Climate
s.gif
Driver Information System
s.gif
Acoustic Parking
s.gif
Lumbar Adjustment
Retrofit: Rear Cup Holder
s.gif
2003 Wiper
s.gif
Rear Door Blinds
s.gif
Centre Tray
s.gif
Elasticated Belt
s.gif
Grille Strips

Saj

Welcome my friend.please do tell us more. We're all hungry for information (we don't get out much you see!!).

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

You see, it's like having a new addition to the family, lots of oohs and aahs over the toys you've configured and the colour you've chosen, + what accessories you could fit :D

[img=left]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adriancharles/a2ade.gif[/img=left]Ade
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
UK Owners Page 24
s.gif
My Home Page
s.gif
Mail me

Audi A2 1.4SE (2003): Azure Blue
s.gif
Build Wk40/2002
Factory fit: OpenSky
s.gif
Climate
s.gif
Driver Information System
s.gif
Acoustic Parking
s.gif
Lumbar Adjustment
Retrofit: Rear Cup Holder
s.gif
2003 Wiper
s.gif
Rear Door Blinds
s.gif
Centre Tray
s.gif
Elasticated Belt
s.gif
Grille Strips

1.4 TDI Sport, Met silver, S Line bodykit, Front Fogs, Leather/ Alcantara black, Open Sky, Climate, CD Changer, Bose, Sat Nav plus, Boot Floor, Mats, Boot Floor, Winter pack

Saj
I trust the dealer gave you a good deal?.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

After visiting 2 so called authorised Dealers, I would not buy from them, so ordered through a lease company who in turn get there cars from Audi Central ordering, then deliver to your nearest main dealer ironic these are the guys who couldnt be bothered to return phone calls.

Yes got a good deal

Saj

I think SOME Audi dealers can be snobish...

When I was looking to change one of my Ibizas once, I went into my local VW showroom and the old chap in there virtually pushed us aside, verbally. Never been back since. Strange that they are the same group as my local Audi dealer.....but then thinking about it, they must have gone to the same charm school.

mal2002

BREATH, BREATH, BREATH..calm....calm........

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi Saj

This is my first attempt at internet discussions and am tickled with all the fancy graphics and effects that appear in the forum.

I am a prospective purchaser of a new A2 and was interested to see that you got a good deal from a lease company. Would you mind letting me know the contact details of where you got your special deal?

I also am not having much luck with my local Audi dealer with regard to discounts and the exchange rate is not good for importing at the moment.

Dave

I got no where with 3 different main dealers and very nearly gave up, I was told by a friend to contact [email protected], Audi shoud thank her as I was about to go out and by another car.

Regards

Saj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back