Originally Posted by Gazbo!!!

EF MAX

Originally Posted by Gazbo
Insurance says I've got no chance witha claim against the Council, the pothole was reported to them after I ran over it.
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

You go get your evidence and chase them down. had the same situation over a year ago and I hunted them down like a dog off his lead..

Check this post out,, everyone should read it as this rubbish happens a lot ..

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showt...ghlight=wheels

Yep, and one of the reasons that councils cant afford to surface the roads properly is that the budgets get spent on compensating individuals! Joseph Heller wrote a book on this theme, Catch 22!

GrayB said:
Yep, and one of the reasons that councils cant afford to surface the roads properly is that the budgets get spent on compensating individuals! Joseph Heller wrote a book on this theme, Catch 22!
But do they as it can be seen in my case, they often have a third party to pass the blame and the cost on to.. Maybe they should ask number 11 for a bigger slice of yours and mine road tax..

That would be good! Perhaps this story about having to fork out so much compensation is just a red herring put out by the powers-that-be to put us all off....

Paranoid? Who me? No, they really are all out to get me... ;o)

If you knew my full story, you would laugh. It first went to one council who shipped it down the road to the next council as it was a boundary case and they shipped it on to the local parish who moved it along to the 1st contractor, who shifted it on to the 2nd contractor.. who felt stuck and paid up after four months of hassle from me.

Back