P0302 misfire Tdi 75bhp cylinder 2

irfan a8

Hi my car has a major misfire and white smoke on the morning, runs on only 2 cylinders once you start driving it clears up, I replaced the wiring loom to no avail, I will now replace the injector and seals for the other 2 . I was given a part number 045130079d or 038130073F Does that sound right ? Anyone have a good injector for sale? Thanks

Irfan

It will depend on your engine number as there are a few variations to the injectors in our TDI's , my AMF ones were 045 130 073 T but id advise keeping them matched at least all the same serial numbers, make sure you replace the bolts that hold the injectors in place as these are stretch bolts...

you could try your luck , although be very carefull with injectors, id advise to wear rubber gloves and try not to get any kind of dirt or grime on them, if you carefully look at an injector youll see hundreds of tiny pin holes all the way round the lower half of the injector, dont block or contaminate these holes and be carefull of these when handling and changing oil seals..

Back