Part guidance please.

Hello everyone. I’ve been asked to track down a ‘central lower engine mount’ by a friend with an mot failed 54 plate A2 tdi 90. Without having the engine code or car handy can anyone steer me to the right part? Ta Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much squeaky. Now I need to find one. Or find out what the options are for bush replacement. Tony.

Thanks very much squeaky. Now I need to find one. Or find out what the options are for bush replacement. Tony.

Hi I did the dog bone mount on my tdi 90 item no 7 on that diagram not that dear ...from memory there were cheaper ones available maybe from polo ..but I read they were not up to it ..someone is bound to help out with this story ..( Dogbone mounts) ..

the polo one fits and may not last quite as long as its a little softer rubber (slightly lower shores harness number), but it is substantially cheaper and as its easy to change it make sense to fit the polo dog bone and may be need to replace it again in 10 years time (or more likely not :))

That’s it I got mine from Skoda dealer in Bridgwater ...I remember now it’s an age thing you know ? yes it was beefier ? but on the box it had vw logo and Audi rings but heck of a lot cheaper than Audi ..

Back