Pepperpot centres

damadgeruk

A2OC Donor
Having picked up a set of pepperpots without centres I am trying to locate cheap centres. I'm sure I had seen a link to ebay or aliexpress though damned if I can find it. Anyone have a link?

Hi - if you don’t want to buy new you can buy some generic plain plastic ones on the bay which fit just fine

Cheers Dave

I might have one if that helps, but there are a few very similar centres of different sizes so would you know the part number perhaps???

I will have a look.

Steve B

AUDI 8L0 601 165 D apparently, just awaiting a response from a seller on Allegro (Polish auction). Thank you for the offer, very generous (though unlikely to need it).

Hi - they are a little plain if I’m honest but fit securely / are very cheap and are better than none at all . I bought originals too so I have a choice. If you add subtle Audi ring decals to the centres they look decent enough and fine on winter wheels

Cheers Dave

My notes say the part number for 15” pepperpot centre caps is 8Z0 601 165 F, although that doesn’t make a lot of sense, as the pepperpot was an A3 wheel, and 8Z0 signifies an A2 part.
...with the wheels being 8L0 601 025 E, specification 6J x 15 H2 ET38

Andrew

Part number for centre caps are 8L0601165A
Cheers Dave

I have one with this part number on it too. 8L0601165A

Happy to send it Free if it is if use. It is not perfect but it is in pretty much near that.

I thing the difference in the last few characters of the part number is a colour code. Mine is a mid grey type of colour in the centre portion and the chrome is good.

Steve B

Last edited:
I have 2 spare caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assuming you were offering yours (or were you gloating?) ;) combined with Steve's offer, I'd have one per cylinder. :D
This place is amazing, no wonder Pinky was having trouble dealing with the assistance offered with the Votex delivery. ?

I have 2 spare caps

Assuming you were offering yours (or were you gloating?) ;) combined with Steve's offer, I'd have one per cylinder. :D
This place is amazing, no wonder Pinky was having trouble dealing with the assistance offered with the Votex delivery.

I did buy a set of four from here just before Christmas as I had 2 missing, I can’t remember how much I paid, call it £10 + postage and they are yours.

Do you want the one I have here? Just message me your name and address and I will send it to you.

Steve B
A1D84F83-0422-4ECC-8911-F4FC8D628841.jpeg

Hi folks, is anyone able to confirm that these centres fit pepper pots? 8L0601165A.
I'm not sure about the fitting on the rear.

The 8L0601165D look like the correct fitment to me, but maybe more than one centre fits??. Cheers

Back