Petrol consumption

esson

I just came back from vacation, I was at the seaside.
I drove 540km(335 miles) with 25 liters(6.6 gal.) of Petrol.
I am very satisfied with the Petrol consumption :)

Has anyone tried Millers Diesel Power Plus.

If so what sort of results have people been getting.

The reason i ask is that i was getting on average 5/6 mpg more when i used it in my old diesel and would like to see if anyone has tried it in their A2 to see if it's worth it or not.

I pick my A2 up next week so looking around for things already, possibly might do the remap as well having read about them on here.

I use Millers on every other tankful and it does seem to improve things a little, both smooth running and economy.

It also works out cheaper than getting V-Power!

Cheers,

Mike

I just came back from vacation, I was at the seaside.
I drove 540km(335 miles) with 25 liters(6.6 gal.) of Petrol.
I am very satisfied with the Petrol consumption :)
You mean your A2 is a 1.4i Petrol and your consumption was 4,63 L/100km ??
congrats, that's extremely low 8-O
With mine it's never under 7 L/100km

335 miles from 25 litres is an incredible return !! I have just had my A2 serviced and got 320ish miles from 32 litres. I guess if I were doing all motorway milage than i may be able to get the figures that you are quoting but I would have to be driving with a very very light foot, nothing over 3000 revs

335 miles from 25 litres is an incredible return !! I have just had my A2 serviced and got 320ish miles from 32 litres. I guess if I were doing all motorway milage than i may be able to get the figures that you are quoting but I would have to be driving with a very very light foot, nothing over 3000 revs
And preferably all the way downhill :)

Yep, it's amazing, this car never ceases to amaze me.
I did run 90km/h constantly, can't say I didn't try to get that consumption.

Back