Petrol switch

M90ttl

Purchased today from Amazon

Attachments

• E64CE714-C42E-43C7-A6EB-55BAF42B439F.png
    E64CE714-C42E-43C7-A6EB-55BAF42B439F.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 102
That depends on your desire to read the logo on the switch. Both function exactly the same but to fit a LHD switch to a RHD car the switch has to be rotated 180 and vice versa due to the curvature of the B pillar.

Great thanks I don’t mind the log way up just be nice to fill up with petrol without opening the boot 👍

@M90ttl

For future reference if you are not aware you can tell RHD from LHD by the part number. For example the RHD version of this switch has part number 8Z2959833, the 2 after the Z denotes RHD, it would be 1 for LHD and 0 either, part numbers you find on 7zap.

It would have been cheaper (@Ami) to buy from Audi Tradition even including postage via Rick.

Welcome by the way even though you joined 5 years ago the forum software still has 'New Member'!

Andy

@M90ttl

For future reference if you are not aware you can tell RHD from LHD by the part number. For example the RHD version of this switch has part number 8Z2959833, the 2 after the Z denotes RHD, it would be 1 for LHD and 0 either, part numbers you find on 7zap.

It would have been cheaper (@Ami) to buy from Audi Tradition even including postage via Rick.

Welcome by the way even though you joined 5 years ago the forum software still has 'New Member'!

Andy
Rick @Rickmeister has always helped me out with parts, He is a star, hopefully on the next group order, I can get a couple of these & a couple of the alarm switches.

Back