Photos of heated seat switch retro fits?

CrispyEdd

United-Kingdom
Hi

Would be really good to see actual photos of retro fit ele tric heated seat switches in A2 from members.

I'm looking for ideas how to fit alternative controls for heated seats.

It's because I'd like to fit heated genuine seats into a non ac A2 with manual controls for climate.

Anyone have any photos to share?

Thanks

"Manual controls for climate". No such thing. If they are rotary controls it is a standard heater. Push button digital is climate. Nothing else fitted to the A2.

Why not make a blanking plate for the standard cubby and place the switches where they should go? Even through AT doubt you would pick up the single DIN cubby with the heated switches fitted.

Hi

Would be really good to see actual photos of retro fit ele tric heated seat switches in A2 from members.

It's because I'd like to fit heated genuine seats into a non ac A2 with manual controls for climate.

Anyone have any photos to share?

Thanks
Special cubby or I have a very vague memory Paul(Depronman), also without climate and rotary dial heater fitted them behind the ASR button..

Andy

Last edited:
My old memory going great guns.

index.php

From

Andy

In case you have not seen one...

index.php

Andy
Andy’s post shows the official, factory-standard way of installing heated seat controls in an A2 without climate control. There is a narrower version of the cubbyhole, with the heated seat regulators to either side.
I did this retrofit for a fellow club member who didn’t wish to replace their mint-condition climate control panel, hence the alternative cubbyhole was chosen to house the heated seat regulators.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
"Manual controls for climate". No such thing. If they are rotary controls it is a standard heater. Push button digital is climate. Nothing else fitted to the A2.

Why not make a blanking plate for the standard cubby and place the switches where they should go? Even through AT doubt you would pick up the single DIN cubby with the heated switches fitted.
Hi yes the non ac panel, is what I meant I just call everything climate I cars these days. I'll see what photos come back to see options. Got to look good

Andy’s post shows the official, factory-standard way of installing heated seat controls in an A2 without climate control. There is a narrower version of the cubbyhole, with the heated seat regulators to either side.
I did this retrofit for a fellow club member who didn’t wish to replace their mint-condition climate control panel, hence the alternative cubbyhole was chosen to house the heated seat regulators.

Cheers,

Tom
So i guess I need to find one first then, I think this best way. Arrange a swap.

Difficult to say but it does look like they are included in the picture on the AT site. Get your order in quick as who knows how many they have and I see Tom has ordered one.

Back