Picking it up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

widdy

As seen in my previous posts, we finally made the decision and bought an A2.
It is an 2003 TDI sport (75) in Ebony Black. It has the BOSE sound system and boot installed CD changer, but no A/C.

[23]I am really looking forward to picking it up. This will be my first Audi and first Diesel too.

The Toledo will be missed but I am sure the A2 will be just as good if not better.

Will keep you posted on my experiences.

Well done! You'll miss the Toledo, but enjoy the A2 more!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Hi guys

I am going to pick up mine today as well! 1.6 FSI SE 2002!! Have fun and let's keep posted for our new experience!!

Islandgreen - Nope! Well, Climate was an option on my late '03 Sport anyways...

Phil. TDi Sport, silver, with Climate and OpenSky.

SE and Sport spec went optional for climate about 2 years ago to instill a cheaper upfront price list for the little baby.

Well got the baby Audi and she is brilliant, beautiful in Black with 17" alloys.
This diesel technology is wonderful, done about 100 miles already and fuel guauge has only moved a bit. Currently averaging 49 mpg.
I am also impressed so far with road holding, goes round corners very well and no leaning

The BOSE sound system is an absolute beauty, turn that BASS up and let in burn.

Still getting used to the pulling away in 1st and 2nd and not revving to much, my opinion sems to be get into 3rd gear ASAP and then let the torque and power do its stuff.

Once I get around to it will try and download some photos for the main page.

I totally agree with Widdy about the road holding and round corners!! Within seconds I am already cruising at 50mph!
However still trying to find the most confi driving position. I am 1.8m tall I suppose should set the seat to the lowest position?

1.6 FSI SE Crystal Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back