Picking up my new A2 today !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

Have just picked up my new A2 today and can't stop fiddling with the
navigation and TV :D:D:D

Won't be much time for work now :)

BK

2003 Silver 1.4 TDI S-Line (Sport in the UK) with Open Sky, ECC, APS, CruiseControl, Navigation Plus + TV + BOSE + CD changer, Sideguard, Mobile phone, El. rear windows, Fog lights, Winter Package, ISOFIX, Headlight washers, Space Floor +++++++

I'm very curious. Do you have pictures already ??

Furthermore I'm curious how the audi navigation works. How intuitive it is. I've got a VDO dayton MS5000 which works like a charm but doesn't look as nice as the Audi system.

Pictures !!

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

I'll try to post some pictures during the weekend :)

BK

2003 Silver 1.4 TDI S-Line (Sport in the UK) with Open Sky, ECC, APS, CruiseControl, Navigation Plus + TV + BOSE + CD changer, Sideguard, Mobile phone, El. rear windows, Fog lights, Winter Package, ISOFIX, Headlight washers, Space Floor +++++++

Hmmm...any part of the options list you didn't tick ?? !!
Enjoy all the toys..except the extra airbags hopefully!:)

I wonder how much weight BK's A2 has put on?.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Just barely have time to read the new posts today as I am busy enjoying my new A2 :)

Well Steve....It's a good thing it's made of aluminium :D
Cos I'm up to 1160 kilo with all the goodies so far :)
And the Webasto stationary heater, DVD player and styling is still in the works in a couple (or 3) of weeks time...

And that's another good reason for tuning the engine in 2 weeks time....off to Germany to frighten the little lump up to 100 hp ! and 245 Nm :D Can't wait.......just have to put on some 3000-4000 miles first :( It's a dirty job.......:)

Now I'm busy finding out how to disconnect the lock on the TV !
The picture disappears at around 5-7 km/h (3-4 mph) just leaving the sound from the TV :(

BK

2003 Silver 1.4 TDI S-Line (Sport in the UK) with Open Sky, ECC, APS, CruiseControl, Navigation Plus + TV + BOSE + CD changer, Sideguard, Mobile phone, El. rear windows, Fog lights, Winter Package, ISOFIX, Headlight washers, Space Floor, 17inch winter wheels +++++++

BK,

You lucky lucky b**t**rd!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your multi-media-motor.

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

BK-it's people like you who keep the A2 dream alive!. Some motor-when you going to start touring the motor displays with it?!?.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back