Pigeon Vs A2

Primea2

Hi Guys,

I hit a large (maybe wood) pigeon on the m1 last week, took it into Nottingham Audi today for a quote. The pigeon has bent the wingmirror + mounting away from the door.
So...heres the question how much does the pigeon cost me...anyone want to guess??

Ok firstly unlucky on the Pigeon Damage

The other day i caught a Thrush full on ... never thought to check if i had caught it, 2 days later dropped my daughter around a friends house and noticed poking out of the grill was a wing and a leg , it had gone through the grill .....

I cant tell you how unpleasant it was trying to poke it out in pieces ,talk about the head bones connected to the neck bone the leg bones connected to the knee bone etc etc etc .....
I had to poke it all back through the grill ,What a Mess, Lucky for me there was no damage to my pride and joy LOL !!!!!

Anyway im gonna have a guess at
£175 for parts ....
£175 for labour .....

What a steal !!!!!

Guys you insult me....

Guys you insult Audi with such a low damage cost brought on by my a pigeon..in the words of the immortal Bruce HIGHER...try again.

OK go for not too silly but Audi :)

£250 parts/repair

£350 labour

grand ripair off = £600 excl. VAT

doc:rolleyes:

Have you any pics ,
OK lets go real silly

£450 Parts
£500 Labour
Just under a Grand so that it does not sound quite so bad
when you get the bill for repair .....

Does that seem excessive enough .....

Primea2 said:
Hi Guys,

I hit a large (maybe wood) pigeon on the m1 last week, took it into Nottingham Audi today for a quote. The pigeon has bent the wingmirror + mounting away from the door.
So...heres the question how much does the pigeon cost me...anyone want to guess??
Hi nottm member,Suggest you telephone sportstech 01159309594.Based at ilkeston.

£725. A badger cost me £1243 - but that included new grill & bumper, painting, new condenser, new underbelly and assorted supporting bits.

B

Primea2
I hit a large (maybe wood) pigeon on the m1 last week, took it into Nottingham Audi today for a quote.

When you said you took it into the Audi garage I assume you were not talking about the pigeon. Did the pigeon survive or was the quote for its funeral service .

And the winner is...The "Doc"

Yes folks coming in @ £587.68 the wood pigeon is the most expensive game bird I've ever paid for....I was informed today that said wood pigeon has cracked/twisted my aluminium door frame resulting in the bill we see above...nice. Thankyou for all entries.

PS - My pas front window decided not to work also...bets on a defective electric motor cost?

PPS - And the best bit, no dealer car to drive to work in...because im under 25. Dealer suggestion to get to work in Liecester? "well theres a tram stop down the road & that connects to the train station"....smooth Vorsprung..never mind.

I'm 23 and when I was 22 had to take the car into dealers for some work on the stereo, they loaned me a 1.9T A3 brand new... Wonder why they wouldn't loan u a car???

jamjia said:
I'm 23 and when I was 22 had to take the car into dealers for some work on the stereo, they loaned me a 1.9T A3 brand new... Wonder why they wouldn't loan u a car???

Because more important customers take precedent. I have to book my car in two weeks in advance if I want an Audi. And I have to pay 12,50 a day for the privilige, too.

That's SG Smith in Wimbledon for you, though.

Back