Pockets of high A2 concentration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawfster

Just out of interest, has anyone noticed that A2s are like London buses (albeit slightly cleaner, quieter and faster) - you see none for ages and three come along at once?

What I've noticed is that there definite pockets of high A2 concentrations - which definitely seem to correlate with the domiciles of Audi's target market for these cars. I'd be interested to know where any A2OC members have seen a sudden rash of A2s.

For my own part, North of the Border, I've seen curiously high concentrations of A2s in
- the village of Skelmorlie, just north of Largs on the Firth of Clyde - 4 sighted in a village of only 500 people 3 on the same street)
- the affluent wee town of Tain in Easter Ross
- western Edinburgh, which absolutely teems with silver A2s - I am coming to the conclusion that they are becoming the new minicabs used by Murrayfield rugby crowds....

So...any more....?

I see too many in wembley, its not even surprising to see them anymore, they are the A-class of Audi very very common in a variety of colours, e.g. alone preston road i see at least 2 a day dolphin grey and silver, alone the road leading upto north wembley tube station I have seen 3 silver, black and the ever illusive burnt orange (to me at least). At brent cross theres always one there dolphin grey on weekends, along greenford road i see at least 4 a day silver and black. uxbridge and A40 I have seen 2 in the past 2 weeks. I know they are all diff cos i take note of the reg [:p]. In wilesden is almost as bad as wembley, i seen 6 there so far, 3 black a dolphin grey and 2 silver. This car is so common, we are no longer a niche of A2 owners we are now a mass (we are going to take over the world [}:)]).

1.4SE petrol 2001, Dark interior, Sat cloth, Brilliant Silver, 3 spoke Steering wheel, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 stereo, Panasonic 8CD changer, 10 speakers (2 extra 13" 190 watt each.)

1.4TDiSE 2002, Biege interior, Brilliant Black, Concert II.

I agree-I usualy see none for days then at least two in a few hours-usually around north Norfolk-maybe they smuggle them in across the North Sea and just dump them on a secluded beach for owners to pick up...

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I come by a Sixt Car rental agency every day on my way to work, and on their front yard the concentration of A2´s is really high...:) Also on the yard of my Audi dealer... :)

Bye, Frido.

----
A2 1.2 TDI 2002 silver, CC, DIS, Apple iPod :)

That's why my dealer doesn't want my A2 back-too many sat around. Sphericals!.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Still pleasantly rare here.

icon_smile_cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back