Possible social in Eastbourne every may

scott

A2OC Donor
I have no idea how to enquire about this but each year on May 1st I think over a bank holiday for two days Eastbourne holds a pretty good car show called magnificent motors, there are all sorts there from old to new, and a good few owners clubs, Mazda mx5 oc turn out well there, I don't really have time or the no how to get us a stand there but I think it would be a good well titled car show to attend as a club?

I just thought I'd mention it on here to see what people think and if anyone would want to arrange it. It a long time until the next one so plenty of time to put it in the diary.

Cheers,

Last edited:
I have no idea how to enquire about this but each year on May 1st I think over a bank holiday for two days Eastbourne holds a pretty good car show called magnificent motors, there are all sorts there from old to new, and a good few owners clubs, Mazda mx5 oc turn out well there, I don't really have time or the no how to get us a stand there but I think it would be a good well titles car show to attend as a club?

I just thought I'd mention it on here to see what people think and if anyone would want to arrange it. It a long time until the next one so plenty of time to put it in the diary.

Cheers,
Hi Scott
the best thing to do is send a private message with details on where it is in Eastbourne and anything else that you know about it such as a website link about it to the social secretary A2sumo.

Last edited:
Thanks a2sumo. Here is a link with a bit of info about it, I go every year because it's just up the road from me. Nothing really interests me unless it's a cool vw a campervan or an a2 but there is some pretty good cars their and a nice day out. It would be good to have a good turn out of a2's there. The weather is usually good too

http://www.visiteastbourne.com/magnificent-motors/
Cheers

Scott

I am well up for this, especially as I have a place down the road.

I have heard that this is a really good show?

It sounds like you might have enough members interested to arrange a frequent get together at a local pub / venue (Bi-Monthly perhaps?)

Steve B

It is a good show, the weather is usually nice as well. I think you need to organise with the show to get a stand but it will be worth doing, I'm just no good with organising! (Ask my girlfriend)

Looks a good show but our cars are too new to be "on show". I have enquired at a few shows like this with the same answer. cheers mike

Back