Proffesional ECU Tuning From 75 to 90bhp

KJ Cars

I offer for my customers professional tuning ( TDI only ) .
You can come to me. I will put my service ECU (already tune up ) , then you can drive for few minutes and see and feel huge difference in performance .
If you happy wit it I will take your ECU for one week for tune up.
You can use your car as usual but now with much higher performance and less mpg. When ECU will be ready i will swap it over and end of story. Now you have powerful car for just £200:):eek:

Now special offer 10% discount for A2 owners club members

Sorry i make little mistake :

Power increase is:

From 75 bhp to 95 bhp
From 195 Nm to 245 Nm

That's 27% increase on bhp and 26% on torque - That's make huge difference!!!

Last edited:
This Chaps, is John From KJ Cars, I have bought from him (A2 parts) and I have also directed several A2 owners, who are very happy customers after dealing with John.

No I don't have any interests with KJ Cars other than being another happy customer ;)

I asked John to join the forum and introduce himself so that all members can buy parts at good prices (ONLY A2) directly from him as he breaks them.

This will no doubt be beneficial to our A2 family :D

Cheers
SARGE

Last edited by a moderator:
...You can use your car as usual but now with much higher performance and less mpg...

LESS mpg! interesting mod ;-)

It might well be true IIRC, 5th gear tested a tdi polo revo remapped for economy which ran constant speed around an oval in a kind of controlled experiment. It turned out the remap made it slightly worse!

Yes! That's true.I have tested it in My wife A2 (2001 model).
When you have more power and torque
From 75 bhp to 95 bhp and from 195 Nm to 245 Nm
So you don't need rev your engine to higher revs to accelerate .
If you drive car the same way like before tuning you will save some money on diesel as well.

I can also tune up other A2s :

A2 1.2 TDI
From 60 bhp to 75 bhp and from 140 Nm to 180 Nm

A2 1.4 TDI 90 bhp
From 90 bhp to 110 bhp and from 230 Nm to 280 Nm

LESS mpg! interesting mod ;-)

It might well be true IIRC, 5th gear tested a tdi polo revo remapped for economy which ran constant speed around an oval in a kind of controlled experiment. It turned out the remap made it slightly worse!

I've noticed alot of differance in my fuel savings since a remap (not by these) but it is a great mod to have done on the TDI

Cheers Phil

Whilst I am pleased to have you on board John as a source of decent parts for our A2s, I would always recommend a custom map to any member.

An off the shelf map (like the ones you are offering) is fine, but a custom map (including a rolling road reading and full inspection before touching the ECU) will get the best possible performance from your car and also ensure that no component is pushed too far, giving maximum reliability.

I would always recommend Stealth Racing to our members - a bit more than the £200 you quote here, but not that much more.

Cheers

Mike

You are absolutely right . Is the best way to do like you say but unfortunately my workshop with all equipment is in Poland so is no point to take the car to Poland.
So that's why i offer "An off the shelf mapping". We have done many cars this way base on many years of experience. We never had any complains .
So that's what we offer is optimal performance for any car. We don't want to push it to far.

Last edited:
if that's true, you should have said MORE mpg. Travelling more miles per gallon of fuel ;-) Just reminding a small typo

A simple mistake from our European friends where fuel consumption is normally measured in Litres / 100km............. and less really does mean more when converted to miles / gallon

Cheers Spike

No my friend.
I know what i said.
More mpg mean more miles per gallon or per litres.
If you not believe you're more than welcome to come for free trail in your own car.
You will be for sure happy with mpg and power.

Back