Re 18043 & 17566

Hi Guys. Didn't ever get a reply as to why my p0023 code had misteriously cleared itself, but now have a further prob. Having had to reverse about half a mile for a stupid woman towing a horse box my EPC and engine management lights came on. Both had cleared by the time I had a diagnostic done (30 miles) but it has stored 18043 (can missing signal) and 17566 (intake manifold pressure sensor implaudable) Does anyone have a clue, My 'expert' has cleared them and said do some more reversing and try to get it rechecked while the lights are still showing to see if it gives anymore info. He also said that if the mas senor or clutch pressure switch were faulty it should give a clear indication on the readout. It also has in the past done the same thing following a herd of cows which is why I suspect the clutch switch. Any ideas would be greatfully received. Regards Colin:

Ps re codes

PS have just found Pauls query re 17566 so will look out for leaking pipe, and David's one for 18043 which is about the same as mine said which prob means wait for the big bang and a huge bill to follow.:rolleyes:

Back