rear drinks holder

stuart

Hi everyone picked up my rear drinks holder this morning came to fit, no fittings. Are these extra if so has anyone the part numbers:confused:

I think this what you will need to order (but at the time i ordered alot of stuff, so just check at the dealer)

Rear cup holder - 8Z0 863 476A (insert colour code here) - £45
Front clip - 8Z0 864 079B - £5
Rear clip - 8Z0 864 080 - £5
Adapter plate (2 needed) - 8Z0 864 455 - £3 each
Bolts (2 needed) - N 102 833 03 - £0.50 each
Washers (2 needed) - N 908 408 02 - £0.20 each
Front screws (2 needed, shorten to 10mm) - N 903 642 01 - £0.15 each

this list came from Mike(Skipton) but as i say this was just a small list from what i ordered at the time

Cheers Phil

cheers everyone for that, you would expect the brackets with it the robbing ba@5t£3ds i better ring up and order them are well another week to wait:(l

For the rear bolts, be aware that you'll need a set of 12 point spline bits, as they're security ones.

The rear cupholder kit that VagParts sold was an utter bargain compared to the cost from Audi - still pity their demise. However, ask South Hereford Audi for a price on that lot - bet they can beat Stoke!

Cheers,

Mike

However, ask South Hereford Audi for a price on that lot - bet they can beat Stoke!

I'm detecting some favouritism here :p (fully justified I am sure for the benefit of the fellow A2OC'ers). Are South Hereford Audi and their rep. Mr. Tomkins going to be a partner with the club given the recent recommendations? :D

Last edited:
Back