Rear footwell drinks holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Hi All

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/c69.jpg

Anyone got the above in their A2? Looks like a drinks holder thingy between the rear seats. I haven't got one in mine, but it would be useful.

Anyone know if it's available for retrofit and if so part numbers....

Audi A2 1.4SE
Build Wk40/2002 | OpenSky | Azure Blue | Climate | DIS | APS | Lumbar

It's a strange one that. Not sure who sent it to me originally but it is shown in one of the photos in the official A2 accessories catalogue but there is no reference made to it. Does anyone have this as standard on their A2?

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Part of an extended smokers package?. Just thinking with the ash tray's they chose to add a couple of cup holders too.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Doesn't it come as part of the Space-Floor-Box system? along with the 12V socket in the boot? (perhaps I should have checked with the dealer [:0])

--
m. Azure Blue 2003 A2 1.6FSI SE with OpenSky, ECC, DIS, Isofix, ERW, Symphony II, Space-Floor-Box, Winter Pack and Auto-Dimming Rear View thingy... Jan 2003 :(

Its an option on the optional extras list not sure what it is under but I have seen it before and it comes with a rear 12v outlet or a cigarrette lighter in that little box looking thing beneath the drinks holders.

They should of fitterd it as standard because all that we get standard is a really rubbish dish looking thing and it is really useless only thing you can hold in it is rubbish coppers and the likes.

1.4SE petrol 2001, Dark interior, Sat cloth, Brilliant Silver, 3 spoke Steering wheel, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 stereo, Panasonic 8CD changer, 10 speakers (2 extra 13" 190 watt each.)

I've seen the option somewhere (possibly several places) and if I were go for an A2 (still can't decide - must sort out that test drive soon) then I'd like to have one - however I'd be looking at nearly new for an A2 I think, so dealers may not be able to find one with the extra's I want!

Msmorley is right, it's part of the multibox-system, i've looked it up in the catalogue.
In The Netherlands it would cost € 209, that's 132 pound.

'08/'02 A2 1.4 TDI, Ebony black, DIS, Cruise Control, sportseats, open sky system, 16"wheels

That's a bit expensive! Is it meant to come with the floor box?
I have the floor box and it didn't come with anything additional!

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Not bothered about the floor box, just the cup holder. If it's possible I will get one fitted, but if it involves wiring in a power socket, etc. then I can see the costs spiralling so it will be cost dependent. Does this catalogue have the part numbers in it?

Ade

Audi A2 1.4SE

In the catalogue;

Multiboxsystem consist of;
+ Space-floor box for footspace behind.
+ Middleconsolebox with cupholders.
+ 12 volt outlet in luggage space

Maybe option may vary from country to country?
If not, well then you'll have to speak with your dealer......

'08/'02 A2 1.4 TDI, Ebony black, DIS, Cruise Control, sportseats, open sky system, 16"wheels

Problem with the cup holder thingy for the back is thatr it has to be removed before you can fold the rear seats which is why I did not bother on mine.

icon_smile_cool.gif

Aaaahhhh, might not be such a good thing after all then. When you say removed, does it clip in and out easily enough, or is it a tools job...?

Audi A2 1.4SE

No tools a clip in and out jobbie. A faff never-the-less. It is not ,as Factor would say 'wicked'.
Whatever that means.

icon_smile_cool.gif

Mike - at least an old git like me can look up "wicked" in the dictionary and try to guess the intended use of the word. However this is not possible with "lol" and I need someone who gets out more than I do to assist with this please!

jessie,

'lol' = 'laugh out loud'

Wicked :D:D

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

similar to ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing) and ROFLMAO (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off)

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

And perhaps heard in Audi forecourts?

NHOAFW - never heard of a floppy wiper
WCFTF - we can't find the fault
WCRTS - we can't recreate the squeak
KTDNS - Kerchinng, that'll do nicely sir

Audi A2 1.4SE

Well I have of course this one in my A2.

And it's a part of the MultiBox option !

Works great !

BK

2003 Silver 1.4 TDI 100 hp / 245 Nm S-Line (Sport) with Open Sky, ECC, APS, CruiseControl, Navigation Plus + TV + BOSE + CD changer, Sideguard, Mobile phone, El. rear windows, Fog lights, Winter Package, ISOFIX, Headlight washers, Space Floor, 17inch winter wheels, B&B Chip, K&N High-Flow filter, Webasto stationary heater +++++++ (KW adjustable suspension, Audi Styling kit etc to come)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back