Rear Window Sunblind

Hi there - has anyone fitted or got fitted to their car the genuine audi rear sunblind accessory. If so how difficult is it to fit and is it a worthwhile addition

Regards David

Hi there - thanks for offer but decided to buy part from supplier at a very good price (new) - I read your comments and understand blind is a compromise but will have a look when item arrives and make my mind up. Will post further details on fitment when I receive part from supplier. I don,t carry bulky items very often so may be ok for my use .

Anyway thanks for your comments and happy a2 motoring

David

hi i know a2bluesport has one in his a2 and to be honest it looks like it is meant for a different car---not neat at all. i much prefer the window blinds/shades that a few members have--grim reeper has them and they look factory fit.
hope your happy with the fit cheers mike

hi i know a2bluesport has one in his a2 and to be honest it looks like it is meant for a different car---not neat at all. i much prefer the window blinds/shades that a few members have--grim reeper has them and they look factory fit.
hope your happy with the fit cheers mike

Here's what they look like

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers Phil

Mr The Grim Reeper Sir, where did you get those blinds from?? With two very young kids, they look like the perfect thing for the Wife's new toy (provided the flaming garage release it to us!)

Mr The Grim Reeper Sir, where did you get those blinds from?? With two very young kids, they look like the perfect thing for the Wife's new toy (provided the flaming garage release it to us!)

Hi here's the link to the company i got mine from off Ebay, these are back down to the price i payed as they went up to over £100

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A2-5DR-9...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2a02921569

I fitted them in under 15 mins, and you can just pop them out to clean the windows

Cheers Phil

Is it illegal to have any tint fitted to the front windows now - drivers and passenger window?

Back