Recommended Quick wax - ideal for winter use!

birdsd01

A2OC Donor
Just thought I would pass on the results of a trial I have done with "Valet Pro - Citrus Bling" quick wax. My A2 is pretty clean most of the time with clay bar and DA rotary polishing done once a year. But during the winter I was after something fast and easy. Hence me buying this product.

There are 2 ways to use it, either onto a wet car (after rinsing) or on a dry car. Both give excellent results, I prefer the wet option as you use less product! Just spray onto body work, glass and plastic (including the lower satin black areas of the A2) and wipe with a clean mircrofibre cloth and you are done! If you really feel the need you can go round again and buff it off to a deeper shine, but it isn't 100% neccessary. The result is very shiny car, in less than 10 minutes and so far the beading effect has lasted 2 weeks, which isn't bad considering the weather.

The product comes in a bottle (min 500ml) without a spray nozzle, so you have to use a cleaned out old one (ie. an Autoglym one!). But it was £8.50 delivered, so represents decent value. It can also be diluted down to use a clay bar lubricant or quick detailer spray.

Sorry this doesn't include photo's but it was very cold!!!! ;)

Cheers,

David

Where did you buy it from?

Cheers

Dev :cool:

Sorry forgot to mention the important bit! I bought it from i4detailing.co.uk. Not sure if they are the absolute cheapest, but I have always found their delivery to be pretty swift.

Speccy, it was quite difficult to apply in the cold, you tend to get lots of condensation forming on the bodywork which smears the wax instead of polishing it off. I also agree that AG Aquawax is really good too, but a bit more expensive at £13. Both work a treat on well maintained paintwork, and keep your car in tip top condition during the winter.

Cheers,

David

Back