Remembering John Laurence

Darren C

A2OC Donor
As many of you will recall, during our epic Scottish social in 2019 and on this very day, one of life's good guys, John Laurence, lost his battle with illness.

John was a lovely man who braved his illness with courage and a smile. An incredible story teller and a man who enjoyed life. Like many of us, John was a true car enthusiast, latterly, he and Sheila bestowing their love for their A2, Barry. The night before his passing, we identified Barry as my wife's former car, a small world, which made us laugh as we shared in dialogue. A sad loss for all who knew him.

Sending all our love and prayers to Sheila on this day of remembrance and raising a wee dram to John in equal measure.

IMG-20190528-WA0004.jpg

As many of you will recall, during our epic Scottish social in 2019 and on this very day, one of life's good guys, John Laurence, lost his battle with illness.

John was a lovely man who braved his illness with courage and a smile. An incredible story teller and a man who enjoyed life. Like many of us, John was a true car enthusiast, latterly, he and Sheila bestowing their love for their A2, Barry. The night before his passing, we identified Barry as my wife's former car, a small world, which made us laugh as we shared in dialogue. A sad loss for all who knew him.

Sending all our love and prayers to Sheila on this day of remembrance and raising a wee dram to John in equal measure.

View attachment 80958
Thanks Darren. That's beautiful. We had the most wonderful time for John's last days. He fell asleep feeling loved and cherished. Thank you so much A2OC family. XXX

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back