Retrofitting, Sunday 4th, Southern Scotland

timmus

A2OC Donor

Hello A2 folks,

On Sunday 4th August, I'll be travelling from the Dundee area back to my home in Lancaster. If you're not too far off any of the sensible routes and wish to have your A2 upgraded, please let me know ASAP.
It's late notice and I won't have a huge amount of space in the car, so the menu is somewhat limited, but the usual stuff like cruise control, DIS, komfortblinker, front fog lights, lumbar support, etc are all available.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for being ignorant what do you do I have a a2 2002 1.4 petrol
Check the bottom of Tom's post. Most of his wares listed there. Electronics rather than oily stuff with this man.

@timmus I will be in skye again that weekend so I'll probably miss the chance for a catch up.

Hello,

I'm an A2-specific professional retrofitter. Basically, I upgrade A2s with the optional extras that were available at factory but that you might not have on your A2. So, if you bought your A2 based on condition and history, but always wished it had cruise control, I can install the original Audi cruise control system to factory standard. I can offer Cruise Control, DIS (the trip computer in the instrument cluster), Bose (the premium sound system), rear electric windows, various designs of multifunction steering wheel, heated seats, auto-dimming mirrors, Bluetooth audio/phone integration, double-DIN dash to enable the fitting of RNS-E integrated SatNav, front fog lights, electric lumbar support, komfortblinker, and a whole load of other stuff. I also offer electronic/electric repairs, immobiliser services, convenience / engine management unit replacement, key programming, and much more.
As Murdo says above, I'm all about electronics rather than the oily stuff.

There are absolutely loads of threads on this forum showing pictures of my work. I've upgraded literally hundreds of A2s in this club with the options desired by their owners.

Cheers,

Tom

@timmus , aka the legend or the guru, is the only guy you want to put his gifted hands on your A2 when it comes to upgrades or retrofits. He takes no shortcuts and his craftsmanship is the closest think to factory/ OEM Audi standards. On top of all this, as if it wasn't enough, is a true gentlemen and a pleasure to talk to.

Tom has completed several retrofits to my A2 - as others have said, Tom is the A2 go to man for all things electrical (and more besides). If you can get access to his time, then take it, as you won’t find better.

View attachment 54590

Hello A2 folks,

On Sunday 4th August, I'll be travelling from the Dundee area back to my home in Lancaster. If you're not too far off any of the sensible routes and wish to have your A2 upgraded, please let me know ASAP.
It's late notice and I won't have a huge amount of space in the car, so the menu is somewhat limited, but the usual stuff like cruise control, DIS, komfortblinker, front fog lights, lumbar support, etc are all available.

Cheers,

Tom
Tom - busy that day so can we catch up some other time - Trevor

@timmus , aka the legend or the guru, is the only guy you want to put his gifted hands on your A2 when it comes to upgrades or retrofits. He takes no shortcuts and his craftsmanship is the closest think to factory/ OEM Audi standards. On top of all this, as if it wasn't enough, is a true gentlemen and a pleasure to talk to.
Tom is the A2 go to man for all things electrical (and more besides). If you can get access to his time, then take it, as you won’t find better.
Gentlemen, I thank you kindly for your compliments. :)

Back