Revo Technik Dealers In East Anglia (Essex)

audia21991

After Christmas I'm going to treat myself to a revo remap, I've emailed two SEAT dealers that are mean't to offer the modification in the Essex area but both say they no longer provide the service.
Has anyone had any experience with any of the dealers on Revo Techniks Map in East Anglia?? If so which one do you recommend?

Thanks for your help,
Edd.

I used Mega4 in Surrey for my Revo/AmD (they're now the same outfit) remap earlier in the year. Very pleased with the result and the quality of service I got from them. Good boost in power and torque and no smoke.

Pragmatik ICT replied swiftly and quoted £299 + VAT but I can't find any reviews of their work,
Still waiting for a reply from Mega4, I emailed them earlier in the year and got no reply then either..... Should I ring them instead?

Edd.

Probably best to just ring them - I got through to them straight away - they've done A2s in the past and did mine no problem. Car doesn't miss a beat, pulls strongly all the way to the redline and doesn't smoke.

Dan - How much did they charge & how long did it take?
Thinking of having mine done in the new year.

I think it was about 350 although I cant really remember now but they can definitely give you a new quote and it took them about 2 hours. It drives now how it should have done out of the factory to my mind!

Back