Roadside Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the Audi roadside assistance service end?

My car is 3 today and therefore outside warranty.I am presuming the
roadside free assistance ends also.Bought the car 2 years ago from
an Audi dealer.

Anyhow presuming it has expired I am guessing the best outfit to register with is the RAC given they have a deal with Audi ?

Anyhow any advice gratefully received

regards

Antony

There are so many to choose from these days, I think a trawl of the net and a check of all claims will lead you to the answer. I don't like to admit that I had to call the AA the other day to the Volvo, the man who turned up seemed frightened of it,and diagnosed 2 faults neither of which was close. It had to be taken away on a low loader. The cure was "cleaned injector connectors".If the Volvo frightens 'em, what would the A2 do to 'em? I think in practice you are looking at a recovery service.

Antonymark31 I have a VW assist breakdown cover on my A2 cost me £125 for a 2 year cover and I had to call them out and they were great. They actualy diagnosed the problem but because it involved removing the air bag they could not repair it. I was told by the guy that attended that they wil always try and repair faults even if it means going to get the part. Great service can't fault it. If you want more info let me know. Better to email me as I don't always look on the forum. They even took my car in the following day to the Audi dealer.

1.4 PETROL A2 BLACK WITH OPEN SKY AND REAR BENCH SEAT

On my A2 I reached 60000 miles LONG before the 3 years was up so I was worried about the assistance. I phoned them and they said as long as my car was serviced by Audi still the roadside assistance is still valid up to the last day of the 3rd year even though the car itself is not under warranty anymore...

The VW Assist sounds a good deal for 2 years. Does that give you European Assistance as well CRB?

____________________________________________________________________________________
[img=left]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-2/11882/a2andme2.gif[/img=left]
2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony II, BOSE upgrade, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

iPAQ 4150 with TomTom+CoPilot bluetooth, rear cupholders, luggage net, fire extinguisher and floppy wiper!

http://www.a2oc.net/pic_show.asp?picid=1572&type=1 On www.A2OC.net pictures UK160 to UK183

not sure about that as I don't drive abroad you would have to ask about that at the time of taking out the cover. I must add though it covers the car not the driver and if you sell the car the assistance goes with it no refund allowed if you sell the car within the 2 year period which did'nt bother me

1.4 PETROL A2 BLACK WITH OPEN SKY AND REAR BENCH SEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back