Rubber pipe cracked?

MAXAudi

A2OC Donor
I had my oil sperator replaced to try a resolve the oily bottom on my A2 and noticed a crack in one of the pipes going to the unit.

Does anyone know the part and part number for this component?

It's the pipe going from the sensor unit shown to the oil breather unit (yellow).

Thanks,

Max 2016-03-13 20.55.25.jpg

Attachments

• 20160312_181514_resized.jpg
    20160312_181514_resized.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I cant check it now, since I'm on my phone. All parts can be found at partsbase.org

Unfortunately nothing on parts Base seems to match this pipe and it doesn't seem to list exhaust components for 1.4 petrol.

Was hoping a forum member might have tacked this job and point me to where it might be on parts base.

Will just ask the guys who changed the oil separator to look into this.

Thanks,

Max

I had my oil sperator replaced to try a resolve the oily bottom on my A2 and noticed a crack in one of the pipes going to the unit.

Does anyone know the part and part number for this component?

It's the pipe going from the sensor unit shown to the oil breather unit (yellow).

Thanks,

MaxView attachment 23007

Hi,

is the hose parts 35 and 36 in this diagram?

http://www.partsbase.org/audi/audi-a2-a2-eu-2001-10305-cylinder-block-with-pistons-oil-sump/

Mine was changed last year. When the mechanic showed be the old pipe from the car it not only had a hole rubbed through but the whole length of rubber had cracked up meaning that the complete length had to be replaced.

regards

Andrew

Unfortunately nothing on parts Base seems to match this pipe and it doesn't seem to list exhaust components for 1.4 petrol.

Was hoping a forum member might have tacked this job and point me to where it might be on parts base.

Will just ask the guys who changed the oil separator to look into this.

Thanks,

Max
It takes a while to get used to Partsbase, and stuff isn't always listed where you think it is. One way to find the right illustration is to read a part number of something in the same assembly and then search for that part number. As far as I know, everything is there. Sometimes really tiny stuff might not be listed as a unique item, but as a part of a bigger item. But everything should be there as it pretty much is a copy of Vag ETKA, the parts program for VAG cars.

Thanks guys, it looks like part number 36. At those prices maybe a repair is the way to go....only small split on one end.

Max

Back