Rude EBay breaker selling leather interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakyeke

A2OC Donor
There are 2 leather interiors, one black and one red, selling on EBay, by a breaker in London. So, I asked him which out of the red or black was the most rare.

Here's his reply:
"take ur money out and find out! unless ur just "dreaming"? another pure faggot livin in cloud cuckoo land!

LOLER"

What an absolute bell end. I hope nobody buys anything from this idiot.

This is likely to be a familiar breaker of A2s under another name. The rhetoric looks familiar. As do the pointy arrows in the adverts. I suggest you report the response to eBay if it offended you.

PS red is rarer than black. If you want a friendly reasonable response to any A2 related question A2OC is a reliable starting point.

Has anyone actually met this guy? What a muppet, Haha.

Yes Humphrey Chiu met him. Said he was alright actually. In a pushy / cocky Harry Enfield 'loadsamoney' kind of alright.

He bought a Votex kit off Humps.

I think his marketing style is great. He's guaranteed a monthly plug on here. I must recommend this strategy to A2cars and suggest Tony tells the odd customer to Foxtrot Oscar. Turnover is sure to increase ;)

You should report his reply, I once had a little wind up with him after I heard of some of his replies. The mans an idiot maybe he isn't so cocky face to face!

I wounder after looking through his items for sale and how they are worded, if he's a member lurking around in the background,

. . PERHAPS IF YOU HALF ALL YOUR PRICES YOU MAY GET SOME INTREST

Last edited by a moderator:
I wounder after looking through his items for sale and how they are worded, if he's a member lurking around in the background,

. . PERHAPS IF YOU HALF ALL YOUR PRICES YOU MAY GET SOME INTRESTED

He's banned Gary. About 5 years ago. I know it's tempting to have a chip at this fella but as others recommended if there's been insulting behaviour it's probably best reporting it to eBay. Maybe they'll do something. Maybe not....

Nah not worth the hassel, best to take a sharp exit and leave these types well alone, ive never come accross or had dealings with this sellor myself but gather from the tit bits ive read and picked up on the forum he's a bit of a rouge, i hate to think what the actual items look like in real life as imagine they dont take much care storing said items

I feel like reporting him but I know EBay will do nothing. I've reported offensive users before and nothing was done. They are just interested in taking their cut of any sales and don't really want to get involved.

Hey ho, at least I'm aware of him now.

This subject rears its head every now and then.

He doesn't deserve the publicity.

I have experienced his attitude at first hand too.

BEST AVOIDED (sums it up)

Steve B

It depends how many others have complained about him, plus the f word he used is a big thing these days so they might do something about it you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back