Seat dealer in Brum

simufly

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
There is a chap on ebay who has been advertising some quite nice leather seats. He seems to have had them for a very long time! Well over a year anyway.

There is a chap on ebay who has been advertising some quite nice leather seats. He seems to have had them for a very long time! Well over a year anyway.
Evening Simon,

I don’t know the seats or the seller you’re referring to but with A2 leather seats in high demand I can only but guess the price is at the wrong end of the spectrum. If they were reasonably priced they surely would have sold by now.

Are they Black Leather Heated Sport seats?

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Only just relisted all the items
We’re up before covid,
Had a few bits myself , will accept offers 👍

I had cause to speak to them about a set of seats for a 1 series BMW and found them surprisingly efficient and pleasant to deal with. I was looking at swapping out a set of leather seats (my wife took offence to white!) for cloth/alcantara and they offered cash + doing the fitting/removal for nothing. We didn’t end up buying said car in the end but was impressed Tbf.

Back