Service follow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a phone call today asking if I was satisfied with the service I recently received at my Audi dealer, I said I was. I was then asked to rate it at 1 to 5, I said 3. I was then asked why only 3? I replied that when I asked for a pre warranty expiry check up and an MOT I was told that they didn't do that, I could take my A2 somewhere else for the MOT and let them point out any warranty work, because they would rather get on with real work, and anyway a pre warranty check was only to get the Manufacturer to pay to rectify faults...err....yeah...pardon? Upon returning from the MOT with a problem flagged up I was told that the warranty started not from when I bought the car but when it entered the country, a check on the computer after an incredulous gasp from myself, and I was told that the day I bought it (new from that dealer)was the start of warranty. Once past the flashy showroom and staff, and into the workshop everything is OK. Perhaps a rating of 3 was too high.
The offer of a call from the service manager was made, I declined, whats the point, it's always like that.
A few days later I received a standard letter offering an MOT and check up, why was this when I had been told they don't do it?
I always found Rover front office awful, Volvo very good, Ford excellent, Nissan superb. It certainly colours my thinking regarding another Audi.

I bought my last Audi from Leeds branch, but their inability to call me regarding a test drive (and I am very serious about buying) means I probably won't go there again. The fact I know one of the new sales staff at Audi (she sold us our smart car a few years ago and did an excellent job) lead me to believe I'd be looked after.

Same here, I'd had 2 A2's from Franklin, Leeds, thought I'd be looked after but no one rang me back regarding a test drive in the 90ps. Went to Bradford Audi, initially they didn't have one but I pointed out I'd seen one in their car park. Oh yes sir, take it out for half a day whenever you like. Guess what? I placed an order with Bradford Audi on the strength of the test drive. Contact Joe Greenwood, I'm sure he'll look after you. I've also found Alexander Audi in Huddersfield most helpful. My contact there is Geoff Wilson.

Shaf

1. Mar 2001 TDi 75 SE, Silver, black/grey interior, climate, winter pack.
2. Nov 2002 TDi 75 Sport, Silver,black/grey interior,climate.
3. Jun 2004 TDi 90 Sport, Silver, wrong interior (black/black), climate, front fogs.
4. Sep 2004 TDi 90 Sport, Silver, black/grey interior, climate, leather/alcantara, front fogs. HID Xenon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back